Tuesday, September 13, 2016

MIRROR OF MY MIND – outline

MIRROR OF MY MIND – outline

1. Serena McGinnis believes her troubled and tragic past was behind her until an unwelcomed visitor threatens to unravel her fragile psyche and shatter her whole world forever.
2. Protagonist - Serena McGinnis [CIA field operative; made to believe partner, Darla was stepmother that tried to kill her when she was only thirteen]
3. Antagonist – Darla [betrayed partner and really ally of Serena; much closer to Serena in age]
4. Major Supporting and their problem
-Megan – wants to be there for her best friend without alienating her fiancée [watcher/assassin; killed Candace, Serena’s mother when she ran her and Serena off the road]
- Corey Fletcher – Serena’s fiancé, supports his wife-to-be despite his family’s reservations. [cover story]
5. Catatonic thirteen-year-old Serena arrives home from the hospital after three months. She kills Darla with several robotic chops to her head with an axe. [false memory planted by rouge CIA scientist]
6. Twenty-one year [actually 26] old Serena paroled from mental hospital for the criminally insane after serving juvenile life sentence.
7. Serena reunites with Megan Connor, a long-time friend. [friend part is implanted false memory]
8. Serena meets Corey Fletcher, her fiancée
9. Serena visits her father, Martin’s gravesite. [not really her father but Serena and Darla’s field chief; Megan killed him when he knows the truth]
10. Major Plot Point 1 (end of Act I; begin Act II)
Serena threatens a customer in the convenience store where she works. She thought, for a moment, the lady was Darla. Darla appeared in the reflection in the glass of the cooler door. [actually was there, checking on Serena was going to try to get her out of there and protect her from the bad CIA people]
Serena loses her job.
Serena gets arrested when neighbors call them after seeing her chop at the sidewalk with an axe screaming, “I hate you. I hate you Darla. Die. Oh, my God, why won’t you die?” They place her with the psychiatric hospital [CIA domestic black site].
11. The parole board wants Serena reevaluated to see if she can lead a ‘normal’ life. If not, she will be institutionalized for life.
12. Serena agrees to the board’s decision.
13. Corey hires pioneering psychiatrist Doctor Gordon Levinson, for Serena’s therapy.
14. The doctor informs Serena and Corey that this form of immersive hypnosis could traumatize her to a point of no return. She could be rendered to a vegetative state, reliving the trauma her psyche; her subconscious has locked away in order for her to survive. She would relive that moment over-and-over for the rest of her life.
15. Serena relates her fear of Corey feeling she is too damaged to continue their wedding plan.
16. Serena fears Megan will find out just how ‘crazy’ her friend really is and not want to stay friends with her.
17. Serena tells Doctor Levinson that she fears letting go so much that she can’t come back, that she might lose her mind permanently.
18. Doctor Levinson asks her to recount what she does remember about her mother and the rape.
19. Six-year old Serena, at daycare, hears her mother, Candace, die over the phone. It was a hit-and-run. The perpetrator has never been found.
20. Megan thinks this is what ails Serena and killing Darla was an act of malice brought on by her being raped and left for dead.
21. Corey has some reservations about the doctor’s methods but, is reassured that this only the beginning.
22. Doctor Levinson begins the more radical part of the hypnosis.
23. The Doctor asks her to ‘remember’ her stepmother, Darla.
24. Serena says, “momma wasn’t even cold in the ground; barely a month since—the ‘accident’” when she and dad started dating.
25. Doctor Levinson asks her to describe her relationship with Darla. She says she sees her room—she is nine. She fills out birthday invitations for her tenth birthday party. She says she is excited; she finally will have friends over. Darla doesn’t usually let me have friends over. Darla grabs the invitations. She thinks the one marked ‘Mommy’ is for her. Darla sits down on the bed and begins to weep. Then, suddenly her face darkens. As she darts from the room the invitations go flying. Darla slams the door behind her. Serena weeps as she says she restacks the invitations. She kicked them on purpose.
A tearful Serena recounts how she left the invitations on the counter and asked dad to mail them. But, nobody showed up to my birthday or any other after that. I was so mad, I threw the cake at her and dad.
26. Now, I’m 14 or so. I’m making a peanut butter and jelly, um blackberry, seedless; my faves. So, I’m going to my room and Darla comes out of nowhere and demands I clean up the mess I made. I did already clean it up. Now get out of my way. Darla: uh uh. You don’t talk to me like that, young lady. I run on up to my room. She busts in and slaps the milk from my hand. It dowses the ant farm dad just got me. Just then, dad gets home. She tells me, through gritted teeth, this isn’t over. I cry myself to sleep. The next morning I try to tell dad about her crap. He‘s just too distracted by her sluttiness to care or listen. So, I blow it off, too.
27. My life before, you know, had good times, also. I met my best friend at the worst camp ever.
28. Me and Megan soon became partners in crime, there. They shouldn’t have taught us how to recon. We routinely snuck over the wire to rendezvous with the boys, if you catch my drift.
29. Major Plot Point 3
Doctor Levinson wipes his brow. Corey gives a quick, coy glance at Megan. Megan, cheeks flush, slightly pants, licks her lips and fans herself. Megan shrugs. Megan: “What? We were sixteen for Chist’s sake.”
Doctor Levinson whispers: “Please, no comments while the session is ongoing.
30. Doctor: “Tell me more about this camp, Serena.”
31. The camp backfired on Darla. It changed me. I was more confident, tough. Horny.
32. Darla caught me and Tyler [met at camp] about to have sex in my room. We get into it. She really goes nuts. I hit her hard. Tyler runs out of the house about naked. She chases after him. While she’s gone, I figure I better hit the bricks too if I know what’s good for me. If I had only know what waited for me on those streets, I would have stayed and faced her wrath. SOBBING. Oh, my God, I was so stupid.
33. Corey, Megan put their hands on her shaking shoulders. Doctor Levinson:” Let’s take a short break.”
34. Major Plot Point 4 (end of Act II; begin Act III)
Corey: “Doc. You sure she can’t just stop here?” DR. Levinson: “She must be forced to actually relive the event her psyche will not let go of. She is only at its perimeter. Now, she must go through the gateway and re-experience it in order for the subconscious to let it go into the conscious. It must become who she is; she has to understand it so she can conquer it.”
35. Megan talks to Serena. She embraces her. Corey is a bit uncomfortable but ignores it.
36. Doctor Levinson: “Now, Serena back to your last remembrance before the rape.”
37. Moment of Truth
I am walking. I’m just near Tyler’s house. It’s about to be dark, so I step it up a bit. I’m hit from behind and actually knocked out. I come to. I’m tied to a rusty bed frame on laying on a torn and dirty mattress. This place looks like a homeless hideout or something. Probably a warehouse. It’s rusted and abandoned. A person hovers over me. They have on a full body, black leather suit. It’s slick; smooth. The leather squeaks with their every motion. The bondage-suited figure strokes my hair. I see they have a belt or harness around their waste. Attached. . .Oh, my God. No. Serena jerks at the bindings at her wrists and ankles. The figure puts a large rubber ball gag in her mouth. The figure produces a knife. The figure slices, then rips Serena’s clothes away. The figure spits on their hand and strokes the oversized dildo attached to the harness around their waste. Serena continues to wail and thrash about the bed. “Shut your filthy mouth”, a familiar, female voice spews. The figure slaps Serena hard about six or seven times. Serena bleeds from the mouth and has a small cut on her right cheek. Serena nearly blacks out. “That’ll calm your ass down, slut.” Again, that voice. The figure lowers themselves down between Serena’s wide open legs. Serena bucks wildly and throws the rapist off the bed. The figure throws their arms up in triumph and howls, “Playtime is over. I’m gonna fuck your brains out, literally. Go ahead and scream. No one can hear you. In fact, no one will want to hear you when I’m through.”
The rapist lunges on top of Serena, rapidly punches her in the face hard about ten times. Serena blacks out. Serena awakens to feel her mouth has been mangled. She sees through swollen eyes her tormentor in her face. Then she feels the massive rubber cock spreading her tender outer labia. The burning starts as it enters the vaginal cavity. The burning, the ripping of her soft flesh inside her sharpens suddenly as the rapist plunges the unlubricated length into her. She can’t bare the intense pain. She screams in agony. Then blacks out. She opens her swollen eyes again. Half-believing it to be a bad dream. The pain is less now. Hurts maddeningly when the wild and brutal thrusting hits the bottom of her very tender, former virgin vagina. The figure delivers another round of savage beating. She wakes to find herself lying on her stomach. The figure approaches from behind and shoves the entire length of the monster latex cock into her virgin anus. Serena, ungagged, screams until her lungs feel as though they are as on fire as her rectum. “I’ve been at this for hours, bitch. No one will hear you, I told you.” The rapist chided. “You’re gonna be so ruined as a woman,” the rapist chuckled. The figure slams Serena’s head into the iron post.
38. Climax
Megan (crying): “I can’t watch this. Oh, my God, Serena. Oh, my God.” Corey (sobbing): “I’m gonna be sick.” Doctor: “Serena, where are you. Serena come back for a little while.” Snaps his fingers. Nothing. “1,2,3,4,5. Awake, Serena.” No response.
Serena:”the figure gets off. Climaxes, Cums. You know. The they walk around. The dildo is covered in my feces and smeared with blood. I feel a warm pool forming under me. I feel very weak. I’m gonna pass out. “Well, I guess I broke her,“ the figure interrupts. The figure takes off the hood. It’s Darla.
Doctor Levinson:”Serena, when I get the count of five, you will awake. Able to remember, fully what really happened and understand it, accept it and that there is nothing more you can do about it. One: starting to come up out of the hypnosis. Two: becoming aware of your surroundings. Three: knowing that you are in the here and now in this room. Four: still remembering you past but knowing it is indeed in the past. Five: fully awake now. When I snap my fingers, open your eyes and acknowledge us here. SNAP. Serena starts awake and opens her eyes. “Serena”, Corey asks. She stares straight ahead. She then shakes her head and sobs. “Hi, my love. Corey. Hey, Megan.” “You back”, Corey asks. “Doctor Levinson”, Serena asks. “We’ll have the evaluation then I’ll give my recommendations to the board, tomorrow. Right now, I’m exhausted.” Everyone kind of chuckles. “I pray you’re back” Megan adds while holding and rubbing Serena’s hand.
39. The Ending (Denouement)
30 days later, the board, after Doctor Levinson’s testimony and evidence is also verified independently, determine the Serena is healthy enough to not be institutionalized, at this time. They let her go home.
40. Serena and Corey, on their honeymoon, get into bed and make love. The next morning, Corey sees Serena staring at the mirror. “Everything okay, hun”, he ponders. She startles. “No, darling. Nothing at all”, she answers in a Darla-esque manner.
THE END

No comments:

Pages

When Freedom Fails

No one escapes when freedom fails
While the best rot in filthy jails,
those that cried "Appease! Appease"!
Are hanged
by those they tried to please.

By "Anonymous"

The New Amerika

The New Amerika

Amendment II

Amendment II
What part of "shall NOT be infringed." do the gun grabbers not get?

A Patriot

A Patriot

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Argument of tyrants

Argument of tyrants